Monday 2 July 2018

Force & Motion in room 3

This term team five has been learning about Force and Motion. The reason why we are learning about Force and Motion is because it helps us to understand what force and motion means and for others to understand as well. 

My group and I only had two ideas, and we couldn’t decide which experiment to do. Our first idea was the Marshmallow Shooter. Then our second idea was the Water Transporter. They were the only two ideas my group and I could think of. 



Our first one we did was a Marshmallow shooter and our second one was called The Water Transporter. We tried the marshmallow shooter first outside, and that was a success. Then our second experiment was the Water Transporter, it was also a success. But the issue was that the water transporter took a bit longer than we thought it would. 

Was our experiment Successful or was it a failure? Well both of our experiments we tried was a success. Why? Because my group and I followed the instructions carefully, and also my group and I listened very well and knew what we were doing. So I think my group and I did a successful job at our experiment. 



Next time we will be more prepared to bring our own equipment and make sure to be ready before the day we present our experiment. Next time we need to come up with more ideas and listen to what other people come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.