Wednesday 4 February 2015

My holiday up north

In the holidays we went up North with my sister, brother, dad and aunty. We went for  3 weeks. We went for a family holiday to see my dads family.


On New Years we had a bomb fire. We had a bomb fire at night.  We got branches and broken trees and  big bomb fire. Well the fire was still going my aunt's and uncle’s lite some fireworks.


After that we went back to our house up north and we had our own little fire and we were roasting marshmallows.
The next day we went swimming also we saw jellyfish and we could touch them and pick them up. At the same time they didn’t sting because they were the pink jellyfish and my aunty said that only the purple jellyfish sting.


On the second to last day we had a BBQ after that we got up in the morning packed our stuff and then went to go say goodbye to our family I felt happy that we spent time with our family.


Screenshot 2015-02-04 at 10.21.47 AM.pngThe End Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.