Wednesday 9 December 2015

My Ambassadors Application




Hi my name is Sheales and I am a Year 5 student at Pt England School. In maths this year I have learnt my basic facts properly, which has helped me when I am confused or stuck.  In reading I have learnt that when you have to retell a story to make sure that you read that story over and over again to give you a good idea of it. In writing I have learnt that you have to use punctuation and that you need to hook in your reader when you are writing a story. Also before I write a story I need to make sure that I have one big Idea or even a brainstorm.

In term 4 the theme was PES Survivors. If you look through my blog you will see an animation I have created. My animal is a coyote and it lives in the desert. In my animation it shows what my animal looks like in it natural environment. Then through my animation you will see how my animal has to change to survive in a new environment, which is the Arctic.

When I finish my learning I share it on my blog to show people how and what I learn at school. Next year, if I become an ambassador it will give me a chance to show my learning to visitors and will be a way that I can represent my school. So that is why I am applying to be an Ambassador for Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.