Wednesday 19 August 2015

The plane crusher

THE PLANE CRUSHER



One day I was walking on Pt England Beach.

Then suddenly I heard this really loud sound. I didn’t know what it was. I slowly looked to my left  and right to see what it was. After that the sound was getting louder and louder and I was getting annoyed that I ran home and told my brothers and sisters they thought I was Crazy. Then I took them to the beach and they also heard it.


Moreover we were walking back slowly and then we saw a big plane. We all ran quickly and as we ran it all went quiet and the plane was slowing down. I ”said now we are all safe ‘‘. We heard someone say HELP HELP!! we looked everywhere and I saw my sister we went to go help her and her leg was stuck.



We tried to pull her leg out and it wouldn’t work we tried again and she wriggled her leg and it came out. The plane fell apart and we called the mechanic and they came by the time they came we were gone. It was the worst day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.