Wednesday 12 April 2017

Independent and dependent clauses



WALT - Identify independent and dependent clauses
- Identify the subject and a predicate of a clause


Here you will see that I have tried my best to fill out the answers in this presentation. It took a lot of thought and effort to complete this with my panther. My Panthers name was Htet  htet. As I was doing this presentation I learnt about Independent and Dependent clauses and also learnt about what a predicate is.  A Independent clause is a sentence that can stand alone on its own , a Dependent clause is a sentence that needs more information ,  a predicate is the rest of the sentence and a clause is a group of words that contain a subject and a predicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.